Yes! More meatballs.
I’m not a big fan of fruit. I don’t know why. I just rarely eat fruit on its own. But combine the fruit with meat, and I’m there. I love the combination. So when I found some raspberries in the supermarket the other day, I figured, I could do something with this….
- 750g ground pork
- 150g bacon
- 150g raspberries
- 1 red onion (200g)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 grams raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Drop the onion and garlic in the food processor and chop it all up.
- Add your raspberries, chipotle chilli powder, fennel seeds and sea salt and pulse again.
- Throw in the roughly chopped bacon and ground pork and mix well. (Or mix it by hand in a separate bowl if your food processor can’t handle it.)
- Form the meat into balls and place them on a baking tray. This made about 25 meatballs – but it depends on how large or small you make ’em.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- These are tasty warm – but even better cold!