Lazy lazy cooking day! And it’s cooled down a bit, so I could put the oven on. Bit of a ‘let’s see what’s in the fridge’ affair, but it worked out all rather tasty. I love it when that happens. And, just for a change, no oil was used whatsoever in this recipe. Or butter. Or even coconut!
- 2 slices of frozen white fish – I used Panga apparently. But any white fish would work.
- 2 sliced leeks
- 3 small tomatoes cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoon of Thai Seasoning blend from Seasoned Pioneers OR! you could just sprinkle a bit of chilli, ground coriander seed, ground lemongrass, ground kaffir lime leaves. OR! you could just sprinkle a li’l bit of chilli on there. Or nothing at all. Or anything else that you fancy.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- I line a baking dish with non-stick paper, cause I hate washing up. Then placed the leeks and tomato in the bottom and lay the frozen pieces of fish on top.
- Sprinkle whatever spices you are using. I grabbed the Thai Seasoning blend first but you could just put chilli, or salt and pepper, or perhaps even just a few slices of lemon.. (ooo. that woulda been nice!)
- Cover with foil and bake for about 40 minutes.
- I served this with quick stir-fried green beans and a few sliced toasted almonds.
- Tasty indeed!