Apologies for the radio silence. I’ve been keeping my instagram up-to-date but haven’t put up many new recipes as I’ve been eating pretty simply for a few months. I’ve also been eating an awful lot of courghetti – otherwise known as spiralized zucchini. My spiralizer is simply my favourite kitchen gadget!
You can just make the meatballs, obviously. They make a great snack!
- 500g ground pork
- 1 medium courgette (zucchini)
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) of chipotle chilli paste, or ground chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Courgette for noodles (with spiralizer!)
- Using the shredder attachment on your food processor, stick the peeled ginger piece in followed by the courgette.
- Empty this onto a couple of paper towels and squeeze the water out – as much as possible!
- Mix this with the pork and spices and form into meatballs. I made 15.
- Put these in the fridge while you prepare the courghetti.
- When you spiralize the courgette, it’s a good idea to stick it all in a colander with some salt and a weight on top (a heavy tin of something) to let as much water as possible drain out.
- Cook the meatballs in a skillet with a touch of oil. Seriously – just a touch so they don’t stick!
- Set the meatballs aside (or use another skillet) and stir fry the courgette noodles. Add a drop of tamari sauce.
- Serve the meatballs (3 is plenty – but you can have more!) on top of the courghetti.