This (new-to-me) food processor is getting loads of use. The other day, I made some fresh tapenade. I was too lazy to make some flax seed crackers, so decided to make a li’l canapé (I’m so posh) of Llonganisa and tapenade. Works quite well for a tasty li’l snack!
- 2 cans of pitted black olives (drained)
- 4 cloves of garlic (I love garlic)
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of tarragon
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle dried chili flakes
- 2 good pinches of sea salt (I used smoked sea salt – I never know if I can taste the difference…)
- Slices of llonganisa (or crackers, or cheese, or hallumi (I did some of that on the bbq and spread the tapenade on that yesterday), or just eat it by the spoonful!
- Whizz everything together in a food processor.
- Stick in small container and eat the stuff by the spoonful that doesn’t fit in the container. (Oops.)